Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Book Blogger Appreciation Week




Are you like me and didn't know what this was until you came across it on another book blog?

Here's the scoop!

This year's BBAW will run from September 14th - 18th and since I'm new to blogger, it will be my first. Sounds like a great opportunity to connect with other book lovers out there. Thank you Amy for starting this.

Here are my newbie answers to this year's BBAW questions:

1) What has been one of the highlights of blogging for you?
Sharing the love! Meeting new people with similar interests and finding SO MANY great books that I want to get my hands on and read.

2) What blogger has helped you out with your blog by answering questions, linking to you, or inspiring you?
Kelly at The Novel Bookworm has helped me a bunch. I came across her blog and noticed it right away because of the fabulous template she used (hehe, it was the same one I picked) - she helped me customize it and it's been really fun learning the ins and outs of blog layouts :)

3) What one question do you have about BBAW that someone who participated last year could answer?
How do you make time for reading all the wonderful blogs you found?!?

If your interested - don't forget to register your own blog and submit your nominations.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for promoting this! I can't wait to see all the awards and whatnot. :)

    Speaking of awards.. I gave you one over at my blog!

    http://www.bookworminginthe21stcentury.com/2009/08/more-awards.html

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)