Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Quick Check In

Do you know what BlogFest is? 
72 hours of book bloggy, giveaway madness! Hosted by A Journey of Books.
Red House Books is not participating BUT  if you have free time this weekend, you should defiantly check out some of the blogs and wonderful giveaways going on - it's seriously insane! 

If you haven't already - I have 2 current contests going on myself (one was suppose to end yesterday but I'll let it run through today). Enter to win Spaceheadz! or Guardians of Ga-Hoole.

I'll be back tomorrow with an IMM post and then next week I'll post up some reviews - I've read some pretty cool books lately that I can't wait to share with you.

Today is a day none of us will soon forget and as I look back at the last 9 years I'm truly grateful for my family and friends. 
Wishing you all the best today!


No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)