Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Holiday Break

Hey guys,
I'm heading out to visit family tonight and won't be back until Sunday. I'll have my computer with me and I might have time to post but the turkey coma / Long Island black Friday shopping might just do me in :)

Hope you all are having a great week and have a safe and happy holiday!

I leave you all, for now, with a four year old picture of me, my flailing daughter, and a turkey covered with bacon ;)

p.s. I think this is the first picture of myself I have ever posted...might be the last too ;) Pictures of bacon however are still fair game....hmmmm bacon....

2 comments:

  1. Awesome picture. I LOVE bacon on turkey. Your daughter is adorable and I love how you store your pot lids :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmmm, bacon................

    :)

    and you're going to be here. I'll wave from my window. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)