Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Monthly Reads - February 2011

One of those winters were I can't really imagine what everything looks like under all the snow. More came in the last few days. Oh, and ice - that was a pleasant surprise. Have you ever seen a newborn giraffe trying to stand for the first time? How their legs are all wobbly and they fall down a bunch? Yeah, that's me on ice. Any amount of ice will do. So yeah, winter is awesome for me!

You know what else is awesome? Books! (did you like that segue?)

February was a pretty good reading month for me. Got off to a bit of a slow start but I read a bunch of really really good books!

Let's see what we got!

Books read (with page numbers):
01. The Iron Queen by Julie Kagaway (358)
02. Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors (336)
03. Dreaming Anastasia by Joy Preble (310)
04. Haunted by Joy Preble (290)
05. XVI by Julia Karr (325)
06. The New World by Patrick Ness (about 24)
07. Beasts and BFF's by Shannon Delany (about 12)
08. The Water Wars by Cameron Stracher (240)
09. Clarity by Kim Harrington (242)
10. Beautiful Dead: Summer by Eden Maguire (274)
11. Across the Universe by Beth Revis (398)

Listened to:
01. The Magician's Elephant by Kate DiCamillio (3 hours)
02. The Ask and The Answer by Patrick Ness (13 hours)

TOTALS
BOOKS READ: 11
PAGES: 2809
LISTENED TO: 2
HOURS: 16

Challenge Updates
Debut Authors Reading Challenge --- 5/40
Audio Book Challenge --- 3/20
100 Books In A Year --- 24/200
Mystery + Suspense Challenge --- 0/20

So, how was your February?

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)