Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Monthly Reads - April 2011

April was pretty cool. Spring is finally here - although it did snow a couple of times. Pretty sure Mother Nature has gotten that out of her system!

Great month for books! Also, it was a wonderful NetGalley April! I can't believe so many people participated with me in reading NetGalley books this past month. I'll have a wrap up post soon and I'll be picking winners of the contest either this week or next.  Can't wait to see what you all read.

May will bring a lot of BEA planning and some house reorganization (think, more bookcases ;)

I think I did pretty good reading wise. Most were NetGalley reads and I'm almost done two with 2 others (but those won't count until next month :)

Ok - let's see what I did this April.

Books read (with number of pages):
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (485)
*The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell (293)
*Those That Wake by Jesse Karp (340)
Percival's Angel by Anne Eliot (224)
*Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (435)
*In The Arms of Stone Angles by Jordan Dane (320)
*Cinderella: Ninja Warrior by Maureen McGowan (150)
*Sleeping Beauty Vampire Slayer by Maureen McGowan (150)

* = NetGalley Books

Short Stories (with number of pages):

Audio Books:
The Dead Tossed Waves by Carrie Ryan (11 hours)
Graceling by Kristin Cashore (12 hours)

Monthly Totals:
BOOKS READ: 8
SHORT STORIES: 0
PAGES: 2397
AUDIO BOOKS: 2
HOURS: 23

Challenge Updates
Yearly Totals

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)