Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sequel Saturday

Sequel Saturday is hosted by Elie from Ellz Readz :)

A special post to celebrate all the great sequels coming out! 
They have not been forgotten :)

This week, I picked:
August 2, 2011 (US release)
Farra, Straus and Giroux
Furnace Prison, where death is the least of your worries.
To escape, I must become one of them. We had one last shot at freedom and we failed. This time our punishment will be much worse than before. Because in the bloodstained laboratories beneath the prison lies the horrific truth behind the warden's plans. Down here, monsters are made. I'm changing: something evil is being pumped into my veins. I'm becoming one of them... a creature of Furnace. How can I escape when the Darkness is inside me? (from Goodreads)

Books 1 and 2 thoroughly freaked me out - in a very good way! Can't wait for this one!
(my reviews of Lockdown and Solitary)

How about you? Have you read the Escape From Furnace series? Do you want to?

Thank you Elie for starting this meme :)
If you'd like to participate, feel free to do your own post and then head over to Ellz Readz to leave the link so others can see what you picked.

2 comments:

  1. i totally scored Death Sentence as an arc for review, but i need to read the first two! they sound so different from everything else out there. and awesome. they also sound awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read these, but I want to now, of course.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)