Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2011 Debut Authors Massive List Update PLUS Giveaway!

So, it only took 5 months but I have finally fully updated my 
(ok, so June and July are missing their Goodreads links at the moment....will fix this soon!)

My Massive List is a labor of love and I want to share it with the world!! 
Or at least my little corner of it ;)

So, I invite you all to CHECK IT OUT!!

To celebrate the (almost) done-ness of the Massive List,  I'm giving away a debut author prize pack and some lovely swag :)

Follow me, don't follow me, check out the list, don't check out the list -- anyone can enter :)

CONTEST RULES
*One winner from the US, 13 years or older, will win Prize Pack
*One winner from outside the US will win Swag Pack
*One entry per person, contest ends June 28, 2011 at 11:59am EST
*You can gain 1 extra entry for tweeting: "I checked out @WilowRedHouse's 2011 Debut Author MASSIVE LIST. Have you?" AND include the link to THIS post! 
*You can gain 1 extra entry for commenting on my Massive List Page

A comment should say something that leads me to believe you actually looked at the list ;) Or better yet - found an error or omission! 

What can you win? So very glad you asked :)

Prize Pack
(for US residents)
Includes bookmarks, cards, pins and other goodies
ARC of Tempest Rising by Tracy Deebs
ARC of OyMG by Amy Fellner Dominy
Finished copy of Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach
SIGNED Finished copy of Popular by Alissa Grosso

Swag Pack
(for those outside the US)
Some lovely bookmarks

To enter please fill out the form below

4 comments:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)