Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Monday, August 1, 2011

Monthly Reads - July 2011

July was hectic. Lots of bad crazy life stuff that really prevented me from blogging as much as I would have liked. But really, can't blame life for happening :)

On the upside, NetGalley July was a success and I was able to get a bunch of great books read.

As I'm writing this in September I can tell you that August was still had some crazy life stuff going on but it wasn't as bad.

I'm still a little off my game when it comes to blogging but it's not like I have to blog everyday, I just wish I could :)

So! Let's see what I got read in July, shall we?

Books Read (number of pages):
*Bumped by Megan McCafferty (336)
Delirium by Lauren Oliver (441)
*Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly (449)
*Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky (320)
Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J.K. Rowling (309)
The 39 Clues: Vesper's Rising Book 11 by Rick Riordan, Peter Lerangis, Gordon Korman and Jude Watson (240)
The 39 Clues: Cahills vs. Vespers: The Medusa Plot Book 1 by Gordon Korman (224)
*The Near Witch by Victoria Schwab (288)
*Calli by Jessica Lee Anderson (198)
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling (341)
*Beyond the Grave (Past Midnight #3) by Mara Purnhagen (256)

* = NetGalley Books

Short Stories (number of pages):

Graphic Novels / Manga:
Maximum Ride The Manga Vol 3 by James Patterson
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies The Graphic Novel by Jane Austen and and Seth Grahame-Smith

Children's Books:

Children's Chapter Books
The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby by George Beard and Harold Hutchins
The Adventures of Super Diaper Baby 2: The Invasion of the Potty Snatchers by George Beard and Harold Hutchins

Audio Books (length):

Monthly Totals
BOOKS READ: 11
SHORT STORIES: 0
PAGES: 3402
GRAPHIC NOVELS / MANGA: 2
CHILDREN'S PICTURE: 0
CHILDREN'S CHAPTER: 2
AUDIO BOOKS: 0
HOURS: 0

Challenge Updates
Yearly Totals

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)