Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Books To Trade

I have a bunch of books I'm looking to trade. All are in great condition and my home is pet and smoke free.

I'm looking for a 1 to 1 trade (maybe 2 for 1 on the older ARCs and used copies)
We each pay shipping - sorry but I can only ship within the US right now

If you see anything you are interested in, take a look at my:


Both should be up to date but ask if you have any questions :)

Fill out the form below if you want to make a trade!

Thanks guys :)

UPDATED: 9/21/2011

Older ARCs
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
School of Fear by Gitty Daneshvari

2010 ARCs
Beat the Band by Don Calame
Virals by Kathy Reichs
The Twin's Daughter by Lauren Baratz-Logsted
SIGNED! Manifest by Artist Arthur
School of Fear: School is not Dismissed by Gitty Daneshvari
Hold me Closer Necromancer by Lish McBride
SIGNED! Matched by Ally Condie
Fire Will Fall by Carol Plum-Ucci (a little beat up but still good)
Murder Afloat by Jane Leslie Conly
On The Blue Comet by Rosemary Wells
The Boy Who Howled by Timothy Power

2011 ARCs
The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger
Sean Griswold's Head by Lindsey Leavitt
Bloodlines by Richelle Mead
The Traitor's Smile by Patricia Elliott
Going Underground by Susan Vaught
Mad Love by Suzanne Selfors
After Obsession by Carrie Jones and Steven E. Wedel
Nickel Plated by Aric Davis
Alison Wonderland by Helen Smith

Used Paperbacks
Blue is for Nightmares by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Red is for Remembrance by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Faerie Wars by Herbie Brennan
Rebel Angels by Libba Bray

New Paperbacks
Sea Glass by Maria V. Snyder -- Australian Edition
Uglies by Scott Westerfeld
Pretties by Scott Westerfeld
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
Heart of Joy by Steve Cushman
City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
Passing Strange by Daniel Waters
Hourglass by Claudia Gray

New Hardcovers
All You Desire by Kirsten Miller
Vixen by Jillian Larkin
The Time Traveling Fashionista by Bianca Turetsky
Specials by Scott Westerfeld
7 Souls by Barnabas Miller and Jordan Orlando
Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr
Bitter Melon by Cara Chow
Stork by Wendy Delsol
The Ivy by Lauren Kunze
Fever Crumb by Philip Reeve
Elixir by Hilary Duff
Crusade by Nancy Holder and Debbie Viguie
Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly


No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)