Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thursday, November 24, 2011

A Day To Be Thankful!

For those of you that celebrate,

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am currently enjoying the comfort of my home town - visiting with friends and family and eating way too much food!

I'm thankful that I can enjoy this time with my loved ones and I'm hoping the same for you!

I am also currently in the land of little to no internet (the horror!) 
I'll be back next week!

What are you thankful for today?

Have a safe and happy holiday!!

2 comments:



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)