Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Future

Blogoversary Celebration Day 5

Ok, have that crystal ball ready?
What?
You don't have one?

Oh wait...neither do I…

So! What does the future hold?

I have no freaken idea.

And.

I think I want to keep it that way.

Who knows where I'll be in a year or a month or even next week?! Will I still be blogging? I hope to. I'm planning on it but who really knows?

I should have added this to my favorite things about blogging -- The future is whatever we make of it. I love my blog and I love my books and I love my friends and I can do whatever I want with it all and that is FABULOUS!

I want to be surprised by what comes next. Like reading a book, you never know what's going to be on that next page.

I want Red House Books to grow and change but I don't ever want to get to the point where it's done. Where it's perfect and nothing more needs to be added or taken away.

And, if blogging ever did become a chore? I would probably just walk away. Fade into the sunset so to speak. I'll never give up books or reading but I might give up blogging.

What I can promise is this - while I'm here, I'll strive to give you, my dear readers, the best of me. I'll put as much as I can into every review, every post, every word you read. I'll never worry about what is too much or too little - you'll never get filler posts or wanton meme abuse from me :)

If and when I have something to say, I'll say it and if not….I think everyone would be just fine without me for a little while.

So, the future holds everything. My future looks good and I couldn't be happier to have you all along for the ride!

Happy Reading Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)