Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sunday, September 27, 2015

All the Wishes Fit to Print: September Edition

Hello Lovelies!

Getting right to it -- here are some books I've added to my wishlist lately.

Share yours below!

The Rule of Mirrors (The Vault of Dreamers #2) by Carah M. O'Brien
February 16, 2016 by Roaring Brook Press

Didn't love love love book 1 (my review) but unanswered questions need answers.
Goodreads



Need by Joelle Charbonneau
November 3, 2015 by HMH Books for Young Readers

Creepy YA thriller with social media as the 'bad guy' - sounds pretty good!
Goodreads




Radiance by Catherynne M. Valente
October 20, 2015 by Tor Books

Valente's first adult novel - a 'decopunk pulp SF alt-history space opera mystery' -- YES PLEASE!
Goodreads




A History of Glitter and Blood by Hannah Moskowitz
August 2015 by Chronicle Books

Reviews are all over the place on this one. It's been described as 'weird' and I'm all for that.
Goodreads




The Accident Season by Moira Fowley-Doyle
August 2015 by Corgi Childrens

I'm totally late to the part on this one and I'm pretty sure I'm buying it the next chance I get!
Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)