Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday, October 17, 2015

Dewey's Readathon - Woo hoo!


I'm doing it!

Ok - I'm attempting to do it!

Never participated in a readathon like this before.

24 hours of READING

*bliss*

Click the pic for Dewey's page.

Doubt I'll be able to make it through to tomorrow morning - and I didn't actually decide to participate until this morning...but...it's all in good fun because reading is awesome :)

No official list of books I'm looking to get through today, but I'll add them below as I get them read.

Who's excited?

I'm excited?

:)

Happy Reading everyone!

**UPDATE**
It's a little after 8pm and I've been having a blast reading ALL DAY! I didn't set any goals for myself which has been fabulous.
Pretty sure I can keep this up a few more hours.

**UPDATE**
I made it to about 1:30 - I was going to stay up later but I actually felt pretty much 'done' with reading for the day.

A fabulous day! Can't wait to participate again in April - hopefully with more planning!

BOOKS READ:
The Girl On the Train by Paula Hawkins
Amulet Book 1: The Stonekeeper by Kazu Kibuishi
Amulet Book 2: The Stonekeeper's Curse by Kazu Kibuishi
This Dark Endeavor by Kenneth Oppel
The Truth about Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
You're Never Weird on the Internet by Felicia Day

No comments:

Post a Comment



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)