Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

February 2016 Wrap Up: The Winter Edition...NOT!

It's March and I still feel like I'm waiting for winter.

This has been such a strange season. Almost no snow, thunder storms. -40 degree wind chills, SUN -- like seriously, I'm confused.

My system is all kinds of, not knowing what the hell to feel. Should I be looking forward to spring and warmth? But it's already not very cold. Am I looking forward to the snow melting? Except it's pretty much already gone. What about all those no school, snow days I love?! One -- I got one!

Yeah - I really don't know what to do with February.

At least my reading and blogging were (pretty) good!

I mean, I'm not looking for perfection here! (And seriously, how would one be a 'perfect reader' or a 'perfect blogger'? Sounds boring to me ;)

So! Let's see what I was up to, shall we?

Linking it up over at Feed Your Fiction Addiction cause Nicole = awesome ;)

THE REVIEWS
The Detour by S.A. Bodeen | REVIEW 4/5 Stars
Amity by Micol Ostow | REVIEW 4/5 Stars
After the End by Amy Plum | REVIEW 4/5 Stars

FEBRUARY READS
Reign of Shadows by Sophie Jordan
The Abyss Surrounds Us by Emily Skrutskie
Dark Energy by Robison Wells

Symptoms of Being Human by Jeff Garvin
Stars Above by Marissa Meyer
Read Bottom Up: A Novel by Neel Shah and Skye Chatham

Hope everyone had a great
February!
Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I am excited to read Reign of Shadows. I enjoyed Sophie Jordan's Uninvited duology.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great month! Amity looks creepy.

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)