Hello and Welcome!

Red House Books is going through a bit of a update!

I've always had a pretty clear vision of what I wanted this space to be but I've been detoured from my path by...lots and lost of other people's opinions and ways of doing things...

I'm committed to this little chunk of the interweb but I've also branched out into other places so! Now it's time to think of Red House Books as more of a hub of all things me! And Me is a hell of a lot of book love!

Stay tuned!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Waiting On Wednesday: The Ones by Daniel Sweren-Becker

Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and focuses on books we are super excited about!

Today's Pick


The Ones
by Daniel Sweren-Becker

September 6th 2016 by Imprint
GOODREADS

Why I'm Excited
Futuristic, possibly dystopian - genetic engineering and political unrest...there is a chance this one may be a flop for me but I'm still excited to read it!

What are you waiting on today?

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard about this one before now but it does look good, something to look forward to getting when it comes out.
    Here's my WoW post :)
    -Kimberly @ Turning the Pages

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a new to me book and author - sounds interesting - here's my WoW post

    ReplyDelete



Thanks a bunch for visiting :)